Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dodge ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the school banned dodge ball I haven't really ever played dodge ball since.....until now! Our stake is holding a dodge ball tournament. They had  a couple new rules but I got used to it. I was the last guy sometimes and I got pegged in the leg once.......really hard, but it was totally worth it. We started out with the smaller team and ended up with a really small team. What happened was we were winning 5 to 1 so they took some of our people on their team. At the end they at LEAST had 10 more people than us, but it was only supposed to be fun so I played along with it. What really bugged me was the players on the other team...they cheated. I could go on for a long time about cheap things I saw, but the only important thing is that all of us had fun. I shouldn't complain because I had a really good time. What was funny is that we were all really serious about the games. It was real fun and I can't wait until the next game!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment