Saturday, February 5, 2011

Church ball

These last couple of weeks our ward has played church ball. On our team we have five deacons, one teacher, and two priests. As you can tell....our team isn't that good. We practice on Wednesday, and play on Thursday. Out of our three games: we got killed in one, seven points behind in the next, and the last one we did we went into overtime and lost. We were bummed. The whole game we were beating them by a couple points and then at the end they started to beat us. In the last seven seconds I made the basket that tied the game. We went into overtime and lost miserably. We had a by-week this week and we practiced on Wednesday and we looked pretty good. I am anticipating the final game and I hope we win!

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad. Our church YW ball team stinks too.

    ReplyDelete