Just a couple of weeks ago, Axel (our cat) got very sick. After days of just hoping he would get better, my dad took him to the vet. The news was very bitter. He had come up with a serious infection. That day I came home and my dad said he was gone. Later that day my dad called again and said Axel was still alive and that he was just being kept at a animal hospital and his condition was improving. The animal doctor said that we could probably take him home the next day. But alas, he got worse again and we weren't able to take him home. My dad had to sign him off to the doctor. We will never see Axel again. I never thought I would miss him when he died, but this came a little too quick and boy, I sure do miss him. Every day I look out the back window hoping to find him there. We haven't' heard anything from the doctor about his condition now and we probably never will. Good bye Axel, I'll miss you buddy.
 |
| Axel when we first got him |
 |
| Last picture of Axel at the animal hospital |
No comments:
Post a Comment