My first trimester at Brighton High School just ended a week or two ago (I finished wish strait A's) and i started my new trimester. This trimester is a lot different from my last trimester. I only have four class periods instead of six. Last trimester I had early morning seminary and five class periods. This tri I have no early seminary and only four periods. Why do you ask? Because I am taking an online course in french. I couldn't fit everything in my schedule so I had to take an online class. I really like it because I can leave school before lunch so I can have lunch at home. On Mondays when I get picked up we go out to eat. What I don't like about it is I only get picked up two days a week and I have to walk home the rest of the week. Our house is a couple miles away from my school. It's not too far, but I still don't enjoy it. I could be worse though. Luckily I don't have many textbooks this tri so my backpack isn't too heavy. Oh, and by the way, it's almost christmas, tee hee hee.
No comments:
Post a Comment